Sunday, May 5, 2019

Andy Fell shares with us 4 strategies to flood your subconscious mind with positivity

 Andy shares with us 4 strategies to flood  your subconscious mind with positivity


Have a system to flood  your subconscious mind with positivity of who you are,  your goals and who you going to  be 

The language 

  • A smart goal - is a written down desire of where you want to be / that is specific, measurable, accountable, realistic with a set time frame 
  • Belief is the gap of where you are to where you want to be 
  • An Affirmation - is a present tense statements of who you are

You Write 150 words per minute - self talk 600 per minute - get your self talk talking about positive things 

Get rid of that negative self talk and mind chatter 

Here are the 4 strategies to flood  your subconscious mind with positivity

  1. Read and write  your goals every day 
  2. Affirmations - present tense statements of who you are - I am an amazing husband; i am a brilliant golfer with a. 18 handicap; I am consistent ; I can focus over the entire golf game ; I love my life; I am fit; I am healthy; I am a sex machine; I am an amazing father and granpy; I love going to work; I write daily blogs; I am on a downward trend with my weight; I am a multi millionaire - continue feeding into your subconscious 
  3. Gratitude - every day when you wake up and go to sleep - thank the universe for all the things that you are grateful for - your health ; your family’s health; your ability to communicate; to add value to those around you; thank you for having the tools necessary to make a difference:@; for allowing me to live and interact in the best place on earth; having fantastic family, friends and colleagues ....
  4. Have an accessible “Be amazing list”- when you have self doubt - go to it and read all the things that you are really good at and your achievements

No comments:

Post a Comment