1. Agreement is name of the game - thats the secret password. How to achieve this!
- how do you get common agreement of a team?
- how can you get cohesion of group through mutual collaboration and commitment.
- once you get the team to realise that the whole is greater than sum of the parts;
- when you get all in agreement to build the group and holding nothing back -
- what you stand to gain vs not letting go of the secret that you think is a point of difference.
2. How do you inspire someone on a losing streak?
- one step at a time
- no magic answers - defer back to basic principles and implement those
- your best work is still to come - dig deeper
- get right coach / mentor
- as things go south - shit happens
- no acts of desperation - los vegas syndrome!! dont feel sense of urgency - ride the wave
3, Inspire teams when goal is so far away?
- how to stay compliant with process
- daily audit of plan - plan check
- aspirations not driven by frustration - not too big a leap - take things sep by step,
- plan, pacing and facts - look at schedule - \
- efforts to recovery well proportion - dont jump too far ahead - interspace efforts with recovery
- proper nutritient, recreation, fellowship
4. Should You Get Tough with your coaching
- time is of the essence
- responsibility and taking responsibiluty is name of game
- lay out the path and model so they know where they are and where they are headed and give them empowerment to give job done.
- show them how to take responsibility
- they need right support - but they need to take responsibility
5. Why do more for others than you do for yourself?
- do for others what you cant do for yourself
- need to be part of a tribe
- more we give the morre we receive
- choice about what we are to gain vs what you can lose
- unwavering confidence in process
- nothing better than assisting person giving wisdom, knowledge and suppot to achieve greatness
6. How do champions overcome anxiety and how should they perform?
- are our choices made from fear or anxiousness or apply strategy and tactc
- make that tactic by overcoming fear response
- dont worry about tring to cover all bases.
- do things step by step
- make sure you practice practice practice - so you do things on automatic pilot